Ultra-low-power programmable Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless SoC
The BlueNRG-LP is a programmable Bluetooth® Low Energy SoC solution, embedding state-of-art 2.4 GHz proprietary RF radio IPs and combining unparalleled performance with extremely long-battery lifetime. It is compliant with Bluetooth® Low Energy SIG core specification version 5.2 addressing point-to-point connectivity and Bluetooth Mesh networking.
The BlueNRG-LP embeds a Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller that can operate at up to 64 MHz and also the BlueNRG core coprocessor (DMA based) for Bluetooth Low Energy timing critical operations.
The device will help developers boost their wireless performance through the implementation of a greater range and secure multi-link connections.
Key features of BlueNRG-LP
- Bluetooth 5.2 specifications
- Cortex M0+
- 256 Kbytes of Flash memory / 32 to 64 Kbytes of RAM
- 2 Mbps data rate
- Long-range BLE (Coded PHY)
- Advertising Extension
- Up to 128 connections
- Ultra-low power consumption
- -40 to +105 °C operating temperature
- QFN32, QFN48 and WLCSP packages
How to test & prototype with BlueNRG-LP
Choose a development kit to start testing the capabilities and features of BlueNRG-LP:
Evaluation platform based on BlueNRG-355MC system-on-chip.
BlueNRG-LP-DK software package.
Free WiSE-Studio Eclipse IDE for Windows, Linux, MAC OS.
BlueNRG current consumption estimation tool.
Designing industrial monitoring, asset tracking or consumer applications with BlueNRG-LP
Watch the on-demand webinar
- Overview of our programmable Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless SoC solution and its benefits
- Key parameters and design considerations to be taken into account when designing Asset Tracking, Industrial and Consumer applications
- How to quickly start prototyping with a complete ecosystem of hardware and software development tools
- Bonus: Live Q&A session included with feedback from ST's experienced speakers.