ST provides leading-edge solutions for hybrid (HEV), and battery electric vehicles (BEV) based upon proven and innovative technologies and backed up with our extensive power management experience.
Best-in-class silicon and SiC (Silicon Carbide) MOSFETs and diodes, IGBTs, protection components, isolated gate drivers and microcontrollers make up an unrivalled offer for electric vehicle power management. They are available as discrete components, or as part of dedicated system solutions, all in compliance with the AEC-Q100 and AEC-Q101 standards.
Download our Electro-Mobility brochure and find the solution you need to move forward with your design.
This 20-page .pdf document covers:
Smart Mobility and Electro-Mobility key applications
- Main Traction Inverter
- On-Board Charger (OBC)
- 48V Start-Stop System
- Bidirectional DC/DC Converter
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- 48V Electric Traction
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS)
- HV Battery Disconnect & Fire-off System
- Vehicle Control Unit (VCU)
And key technologies and ST's development tools
- Product selectors, samples, evaluation boards
- SPC5 Automotive MCU evaluation tools