Dual full-scale selectable pressure range and Qvar technology in an industrial MEMS pressure sensor
The ILPS22QS is an ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor for industrial applications that behaves as a digital output barometer. It is the first industrial ST pressure sensor supporting a selectable dual full-scale pressure range up to 1260 hPa or 4060 hPa.
Thanks to its full-molded package consisting of 6 small vent holes, a suspended membrane, and a silicon cap, it is ideal for measuring air pressure and for smart filter maintenance in industrial applications involving extended temperature ranges up to 105°C.
The ILPS22QS embeds analog hub sensing used to implement the Qvar technology, which is critical for water leakage detection.
Key features of ILPS22QS
- Dual full-scale absolute pressure selectable up to 1260 hPa or 4060 hPa
- Wide operating temperature -40°C–105°C
- High accuracy and resolution
- Embedded temperature compensation
- Low power consumption and low noise
- Qvar sensor embedded
- 8 different ODR support from 1HZ to 200HZ
- Unique full-molded package with small vent holes and a suspended membrane
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn about our MEMS pressure sensor features, performance, and use-cases, enabling you to select the most compatible device for your next application.
- An overview of the MEMS piezoresistive technology for absolute pressure sensors
- The relevant parameters for pressure sensors selection
- Dust-resistant or water-resistant package options to fit your end application
- An overview of ST's pressure sensors portfolio with application examples
- System level power consumption efficiency using a pressure sensor