Flexible and configurable multiple motor control solution with 6 integrated outputs and advanced diagnostics
Able to drive several brushed DC motors as well as two external high-power half-bridges, the L99ULD01 can be used in several different configurations and offers advanced diagnostics and protections for increased motor reliability and longevity.
Key features of L99UDL01
- Six integrated fully protected and independent 0.09 Ω half bridges; up to three Half Bridges can be connected in parallel providing 12A as overall output current
- Very low current consumption in standby
- Only wake-up circuit active
- High level of programmability
- On-time duration
- Current level
- Off-state fault detection
- 2 external half bridge controllers (using external N-channel MOSFETs or Smart Power devices)
How to test & prototype with L99UDL01
Choose a development kit to start testing the capabilities and features of L99UDL01:
L99UDL01 evaluation kit
Comprehensive evaluation solution that lets you try out various configurations and develop prototypes so that you can quickly find the best design.
EVAL-L99UDL01 Graphical User Interface
User-friendly GUI for L99UDL01 evaluation kit.
Solution/Reference design SL-L99UDL01 : Multiple Motor Smart Control Solution
This solution describes a smart way to control multiple DC motors in applications with short-time duty cycles. A flexible and low-cost solution that allows several different configurations, it also offers advanced diagnostics and protections for increased motor reliability and longevity.
Overview on L99UDL01 target applications and specifically on vending machine.