Low input voltage 200 mA ultra low dropout linear regulator
The LD56020 is a high accuracy voltage regulator which provides 0.2 A of current. It is available in CSP 0.65 x 0.65 mm² and SOT23-5L packages, allowing the maximum space saving.
The device is stabilized with a small ceramic capacitor on input and output. The ultra-low drop, low quiescent current and short-circuit current foldback make the LD56020 suitable for low power battery-operated applications.
- Input voltage range 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Ultra-low dropout voltage (190 mV max. at 200 mA load)
- Low ground current (18 μA typ. at no load)
- 200 mA guaranteed output current
- Ultra-low output noise: 8.8 µVRMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- 50 mV output voltage steps (available on request) from 0.6 V to 4.0 V
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Thermal shutdown
Join this on-demand webinar as we explain the different Vbus topologies and associated product portfolios. We will showcase the benefits of our DC-DC and LDO regulators, eFuses, and LED drivers, along with the evaluation boards and free simulation tools available to help designers go to market faster.
We will help you:
- Understand the advantages of ST power management products in your designs
- Learn how to effectively identify and select the best regulators for your applications
- Learn more about our simulation and design aid tool environment