Download The Latest Brochure On Products And Solutions for Smart Industry (80 pages)
The solutions for smart industry showcased in this guide are an important link between your industrial applications and our devices.
Usually referred to as reference designs, evaluation boards, software or development tools, our solutions are always linked to at least one of our industrial-grade products. To make it easier for developers to use our ICs, at least one development tool is associated to each of our products.
Main applications addressed:
The following sections focus on the main smart industry applications and often include an example solution to help you get started.
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC) and industrial IOs
- IO-Link technology
- Condition monitoring (CM) and Predictive maintenance (PdM)
- Industrial safety
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
For instance, someone looking to design a typical industrial sensor application (eg. pressure or temperature real-time monitoring solution) will find their target application mentioned many times as the industrial sensor itself, or with IO-Link communication or in the wider perspective of a predictive maintenance implementation. This redundancy gives more information to the reader; for a more focused search, helpful product descriptions are also available.
Products and solutions enabling Industry 4.0:
Developers of industrial IoT applications will also find information on the best ICs to be used, regardless of the smart factory sub-application, as well as a description of related solutions.
- Motor drivers and gate drivers
- SiC and GaN gate drivers
- STM32 Ecosystem for Motor Control
- IGBTs, power MOSFETs and SiC MOSFETs
- Power modules
- Diodes and SiC rectifiers
- Thyristors and AC switches
- Power management ICs
- ESD and EMI protections
- Proximity sensor protection
- MPUs and MCUs
- STM32 Nucleo development boards
- STM8 8-bit MCU family
- Safety-certified systems based on STM8 and STM32
- STM32 for wireless connectivity
- RTCs, Reset, Supervisors and Watchdog ICs
- Serial EEPROM
- Signal conditioning ICs
- Analog and Digital input ICs
- Digital output with Intelligent Power Switches
- Motion sensors
- Environmental sensors
- Evaluation boards for sensors
- Wireless communication
- SUB-1 GHz