Featuring two independent channels in opposite direction with Schmitt trigger inputs, the STISO621 provides low levels of pulse width distortion in the full operation range
Offering high-speed input/output switching times and robustness to noise, the STISO621 ensures faster data transmission, longer lifetime, and higher reliability than conventional optical isolators.
Key features of STISO621
- Dual-channel, digital isolator with 1 – 1 channel directionality
- High data rates up to 100 Mbps
- Wide operating temperature range: - 40 to 125ºC
- High common-mode transient immunity: >50k V/µs
- From 3 V to 5.5 V supply levels
- 3.3 V and 5 V level translation
- Low power consumption
- Pulse width distortions < 3 ns
- 6k V Galvanic isolation
- SO8 narrow and wide package options
And more applications, such as:
- Size-critical multichannel isolation
- Electricity metering
- Factory automation
- and many more
How to test & prototype with STISO621
Choose a development kit to start testing the capabilities and features of STISO621:
To help developers get their design to market more quickly, the STISO621 evaluation board (EVALSTISO62XV1) allows a complete evaluation of STISO dual-channel digital isolators featuring high-speed communication and reduced distortion at high speeds.
A complete three-phase energy meter with low-cost shunt current sensors. Ready-to-use firmware implements a virtual com port communication to easily access the internal parameters to read metrology data, to modify the internal configuration for a high flexibility of the application, and to calibrate the board.