Find a partner
NewTec is a leading specialist for functional safety and embedded security and provides solutions in medical technology, industrial as well as automotive & transportation.
NewTec offers comprehensive services and solutions throughout the product lifecycle, especially for the ST MicroController Portfolio and its Safety libraries: holistic technology consulting, know-how transfer and safety and security concepts, customized hardware and software development, cloud solutions, platforms, and immediately implementable solutions for safe and secure product developments as well as assistance with market entry and certification.
Founded in 1986, NewTec looks back on more than three decades of project experience in implementing complex safety and security requirements. Today, the company has more than 190 employees at six locations in Pfaffenhofen/Roth, Bremen, Freiburg, Mannheim, Friedrichshafen and Taipei/Taiwan.
NXM Labs develops software that enables connected devices to work together without human intervention to thwart hackers. NXM's Autonomous Security platform combines proprietary blockchain, agile crypto, and advanced algorithms with software development tools and systems designed to enable manufacturers to more easily create products that are trustworthy and provide greater data versitility.
PHYTEC develops and produces microprocessor-based solutions for the global, industrial embedded market at its headquarters in Mainz. The range of products and services includes System on Modules, Single Board Computers and custom products with hardware specific software as well as housing design and assembly for turnkey solutions.
(#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1) (#STPMIC1)
RoweBots is a Canadian Embedded Software and Hardware Development Company.
Our Development Services include:
- Hardware & Software Development for STM32 Series
- Optimize an existing Software or Hardware
- Experience with broad set of sensors
- Algorithms Research and Development
- UNION RTOS – our Software IP
- Embedded Linux drivers configuration and application
- Application and Mobile applications development
- Targeted quality levels development: demo, prototype, secure product
- Ready to manufacture product development
Our Technical Expertise include:
- Wireless Communications (BT, BTLE, WiFi, LoRaWAN, LTE Cat1, Cat M1, NB-IoT)
- Over the air updates (OTA or FOTA)
- Cloud Connectivity (Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Google, etc)
- Security is always included
- Database and cloud implementations as part of a IoT product solution
- We successfully handle the following constraints:
- Tight schedules
- Limited budget
- Cost target BOM development
- Low power requirements
- Battery operations for targeted time
- Physical size limitations
Our Business offerings include:
- Team Extension
- Fixed price for known requirements
- Hourly rate
- Lager project discount
- Experienced team
- Low cost and minimum time to market
We will provide you with the complete documentation and support for the manufacturing, including BOM and Gerber files. We can guarantee that your project will be completed on time and under budget with top quality.
STATWORX is a consulting company for data science, machine learning, and AI located in Frankfurt, Vienna and Zurich. We support our clients in the development and implementation of cutting-edge data science and machine learning projects as well as data driven products.
We offer an exhaustive end-2-end data consulting approach to support our clients with:
- Data Strategy (eg. use case ideation, change management, organizational setup support)
- Data Engineering (design and implementation of data pipelines, storages and architectures)
- Data Science (development, training and evaluation of machine learning and AI models)
- Data Operations (implementation and operation of machine learning models)
- Data Academy (assuring knowledge development through standardized as well as custom tailored trainings and workshops)
In our partnership with ST, we support you in the development and integration of deep learning and neural network solutions for the STM32 microcontroller family (#STM32CubeAI)
Tecnologix srl is an Italian company established in 1996 in Milan, with a strong know-how in embedded electronics and industrial communication systems. The company distributes a wide range of hardware and software products from Arm Keil, HMS-IXXAT, Segger, Port, Embedded Artists, Emtrion and TouchGFX (Draupner Graphics).
Moreover, Tecnologix is an engineering company with consolidated experience in offering services of design, development and prototyping of microcontroller-based systems. Its strong know-how makes it the ideal partner for the development of any kind of application based on Arm Cortex-M and Cortex-A architectures. The skilled engineering staff of Tecnologix have been certified by Arm as Arm Accredited Engineers and Arm Tools Experts for the use of Arm and KEIL development systems.
Moreover, the company is qualified as ST Training Partner and actively cooperates with ST in the organization of technical courses focused on hardware, firmware and software related to STM32 microcontroller families and systems based on Arm Cortex-M architectures.
Tecnologix also offers services and competences in designing and developing fieldbus-based systems using CAN/CANopen, Profibus and all the main Industrial Ethernet based fieldbuses.
Timesys is a leading provider of embedded, open source software, engineering services, and security solutions across the “Embedded Software Spectrum” — from simple BSP subsystems to stand-alone devices, mobile apps and access solutions, and IoT systems — for Linux, Android, RTOS, and other open source solutions. Timesys offers a complete end-to-end device security solution that enables developers to implement security early in the design of embedded Linux based products and to minimize security threats throughout the product lifecycle. With Timesys’ expertise, OEMs, ODMs, and design houses can reduce product development costs, get to market faster, reallocate development resources, and reduce project and business risks.
Timesys is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, United States, with offices in CA; Chyby, Poland; and Chennai, and Coimbatore, India. Timesys’ customer base includes the Global 500 in industries that include medical, industrial, networking, aerospace, and consumer.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
“At the start of a product is software". For more than 18 years, Witekio is dedicated to embedded software. This means 2000 projects achieved on 3 continents (EMEA, North America, ASIA).
We are :
- Professionals: serving from day 1 the most demanding industries.
- Makers: challengers, designers, developers, integrators
- Addicts: technology and innovation are our passions
- Centrics: focused on our customer, happy to bend over backwards for them.
As a world class software and system expert, we accompany your projects from the hardware to the cloud. We bring our added-value into architecture, design, expertise and development of all software layers for any embedded or IoT device.
Our scalable team counts 120 developers, architects, consultants and experts always ready to work closely as your partner.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)