Inocess designs electronics and embedded systems of the future, from concept to demonstration. We develop smart solutions and turn your idea into a real product.
Inocess is also the creator of the Nextent brand, a manufacturer of collective & personnal distancing solutions to offer simple, efficient, flexible and secure solutions that allow maintaining physical distancing with others as well as objects, in all environments.
Inocess has designed and marketed, through the Nextent brand, two physical distancing products using STMicroelectronics components and technologies:
• Nextent Tag, a wearable badge system designed for workplaces and public venues, that detects proximity and records contacts with other Tag holders
• Nextent Tego, a stand-alone protective device created for everybody, that alerts when entering into proximity situations with anybody else, and remind safe distancing
Inocess is commited to your project with a broad approach, we propose innovative options at every step. From specifications to testing, we undertake all different project steps including feasibility study, drawings, design, place & route, assembly and embedded and application software to ensure the successful development from your idea to the prototype.Within embedded systems and IoT, our key expertise areas are microcontrolers, Power Delivery (USB TypeC PD, DC/DC, wireless charging), power consumption/reduction and signal processing.
Our services include:
• Analysis and definition of requirements
• Feasability study for complex and innovative projects
• Prototyping with design, conception, board assembly, code development and testing
Our sectors are Health, Buildings, Consumer, Industry and Energy.
44, Boulevard Joseph Garnier, 06000, Nice,