Discover ST's current sense amplifiers shunt based current sensing for different applications up to 70V
Current sensing is a crucial requirement in many different electronic systems and adds valuable safety and protection features to system designs. They provide information to control current in power systems and avoid overheating and short circuits.
ST provides wide portfolio of analog products. In this webinar, we will introduce the newest, high performance product families for current sensing applications. Current sense monitors current using only a shunt resistor and one IC, without needing other passives. ST’s TSC family of current provides solutions for applications with a maximum voltage of 70V and for both high-/low-side and uni-/bi-directional current sensing.
You will learn
- About the importance of current sensing in electronic systems and their added-value
- About ST’s new current sensing devices
- How to implement current sensing amplifiers in practical use-cases and how to use our support tools to do so
- Overview of shunt-based current sensing and theory
- Introduction to ST's new products and portfolio
- Practical implementations: use cases, applications and useful hints
- Current sensing error analysis
- Support tools