Webinar: BlueNRG-Mesh solution
In this webinar you will learn about STMicroelectronics' complete software solution for its range of Bluetooth® Low Energy radio transceivers. BlueNRG-Mesh software enables these devices to form a mesh network, allowing Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled devices to communicate in two directions over a far longer range than a simple point-to-point connection can cover. ST’s BlueNRG-Mesh software solution includes the core functionality required to form a secure communication network, and provides developers with the flexibility needed to build a wide variety of applications.
You will learn:
- The best RF protocol for your application
- The fundamentals of the Bluetooth mesh specification
- How to take advantage of the easy-to-use BlueNRG-Mesh SDK
- Where to find the associated resources
- How to get started creating your first Bluetooth mesh network
- BlueNRG family overview
- BlueNRG software solutions presentation
- Side-by-side comparison
- Bluetooth mesh specification
- BlueNRG-Mesh package introduction
BlueNRG-Mesh is a software solution for connecting multiple BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices in mesh networks for Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. It enables true two-way communication between Bluetooth-enabled devices in powerful, secure, integrated and range-extending mesh networks.
The solution is compatible with the ST BlueNRG product family range.
|Dominique Follezour is an RF application engineer. His main focus is to support customers developing applications based on the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.|
|Thiago Reis is working on the Analog and IoT product portfolio at STMicroelectronics |