This webinar will provide you with an overview of the possible partitioning options to build BLDC motors, with a special focus on System-in-Package solutions and how they address application requirements.
We will present the STPSIN32F0 family of advanced BLDC controllers, and the latest STSPIN32 System-in-Package. Featuring an STM32 microcontroller and a three-phase 600V half-bridge driver, the new STSPIN32F0 enables application compactness and scalability across wide power ranges. We will also show you two use cases on how to optimize engine performance by implementing STSPIN32 hardware devices and analyzing firmware outputs.
Attendees will learn:
- How to choose the right SiP for their application, depending on power requirements
- How to improve system performance by using the right firmware and hardware tools
- How to take advantage of ST’s resources and simulation tools to get started with STSPIN32F0 products
- Finding the best combination of MCUs, drivers and power switches
- STSPIN32F0 family
- Thermal considerations: use cases and design tips
- Making the right hardware choices to enhance motor performance