Webinar: Why ST’s NFC readers are the right fit for challenging environments
Discover the STSPIN32F0 benefits system-in-package solution, part of our STSPIN motor drivers which embeds an entry-level STM32F0 microcontroller
During this one-hour webinar, you will discover the benefits of our advanced STSPIN32F0 system-in-package solution, part of our STSPIN motor drivers family, which embeds an entry-level STM32F0 microcontroller, a triple half-bridge gate driver, power management and analog signal conditioning.
With insights about our advanced integrated solution and complete design ecosystem, we will provide an overview on both hardware and firmware using our design tools as well as real-life use cases to get your motor spinning in the shortest time.
- STM32 Cortex-M0 microcontroller unit
- Triple half-bridge gate driver able to drive power MOSFETs or IGBTs with a current capability of 600 mA (sink and source)
- 4 op-amps allowing flexibility in designing cost-effective sensorless or Hall effect feedback systems
- 3.3 V DC-DC buck converter and 12 V LDO linear regulator needed to provide the voltage rails to supply the MCU, the external components and the gate driver
- Complete set of protections
- Introduction and overview of STSPIN32F0 features
- Hardware and firmware ecosystem for implementing field-oriented control (FOC) algorithm using our advanced STSPIN32F0 system-in-package
- User cases & practical examples
Enter your email address to get access to the Q&A session and receive the PDF material of the webinar.