ST's current sensing amplifiers
Current sensing is a crucial requirement in many different electronic systems and accurate current sensing is key to ensure application safety.
Current sense monitors measure current using only a shunt resistor and one IC, without needing other passives. ST’s TSC family of current monitors provides solutions for applications with a maximum voltage of 70V and for both high-/low-side and uni-/bi-directional current sensing.
You will learn
- About the importance of current sensing in electronic systems and their added-value
- About ST’s new current sensing devices
- How to implement current sensing amplifiers in practical use-cases and how to use our support tools to do so
- Overview of shunt-based current sensing
- Introduction to ST's new products and portfolio
- Practical implementations: use cases and applications
- Support tools