On-demand webinar | Discover CAN FD Light, ST's new protocol designed for tomorrow's car network architectures
What are the key drivers of evolving car network architectures?
Explore the trends in tomorrow's architectures, and let our experts guide you with the use case of a lighting solution...
... A fully integrated, cost-effective solution, CAN FD Light makes sure the available network bandwidth can be utilized up to 100% without the need for costly external components as compared to existing solutions.
Our new communication protocol provides several automotive-grade safety measures including the well-known integrity check implemented in standard CAN FD networks.
Ease your design workflow
- CAN FD Light protocol is fully supported by the existing toolchain,
- Extra investments in a new network are not required by end-users.
This on-demand session covers the following:
- Key steps in the evolution of car networking architectures
- Better understanding the impact of domain-oriented architectures (lighting solution example)
- Key advantages of using CAN FD Light in networking architectures
- Benefits and limitations of CAN FD based communication networks
- In-depth study of a practical CAN FD light communication use case with digital OLED technology
- Overview of automotive applications using a zonal gateway architecture
Bonus: live Q&A session included with feedback from ST’s experienced engineers, and Fred Rennig, our speaker:
Graduated from the Technical University Munich (TUM), Fred worked for AT&T and Texas Instruments before joining ST in 2004 as Project Manager and Design Lead for Automotive Mixed Signal ICs.