gated content oana42
Watch our 1-hour on-demand webinar to learn how System-in-Packages (SiPs) and System-on-Modules (SoMs) can optimize your MPU-based design and boost time to market!
Designing a microprocessor-based system can be challenging, as it involves a series of complex tasks. Interfacing your processor to the DDR SDRAM, the non-volatile memory, the high-speed I/Os, the power management system, and other components, is very time consuming and requires significant resources – not to mention the complexity of signal integrity, PCB layout, and the need to ensure Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
These obstacles can be overcome by using an STM32MP1-based SiP(1) or SoM(2), supplied by one of our partners. And in this webinar, we will show you how.
This webinar will provide you with the latest updates on the STM32MP1 MPU and help you understand the benefits of a SiP or SoM solution for your project.
This webinar is for:
Engineers, technicians and managers working on a project involving a microprocessor-based design including:
- Hardware architects, engineers, managers, technicians
- Software architects, engineers, managers
- Product marketing, managers
- Program/project managers
- Brief overview of STM32MP1 MPU portfolio and ecosystem
- Introduction to SiP and SoM solutions
- Advantages of SiP and SoM solutions
- Advantages of a discrete STM32MP1 MPU solution
- Discover STM32MP1 SiP and SoM Authorized Partners
There is a recorded Q&A session at the end of the webinar where our experts answered questions from the floor.