On-demand Webinar | New current sensing solutions to ensure the best performance for your industrial system designs
Follow this webinar to learn how ST's new power management products can be integrated in electrification and automation platforms for industrial and automotive environments, IoT solutions, and sensor nodes. Discover ST's low-voltage product portfolio of DC/DC regulators and LDOs, and learn the improvements they can make to many different applications.
Recorded in 4th November 2021
Reasons to watch:
- About ST's power management portfolio and products
- How ST technologies can benefit typical applications
- Where to deploy our solutions in your design
- Real-life solutions for non-isolated and isolated current sensing applications
- How to identify the best regulators
Since joining ST in 2017, Jacob has been supporting a range of power management products and technologies, including switching and linear regulators, LED drivers, eFuses, protective devices, and power management ICs.
Paolo joined ST in November 2014 with considerable experience in Flash and DRAM Memory products from wireless to automotive markets. Paolo is now driving business development across key power management markets and applications for the EMEA region.