Watch the 1-hour video to discover ST’s market-leading high voltage power MOSFETs, including the new M6 series optimized for SMPS applications.
During the session, we explore ST’s high voltage super-junction MOSFET technology, MDmesh™. Spanning voltage ratings from 250 V to 1500 V, these innovative discrete devices are advancing the performance of power topologies for applications ranging from motor control to vehicle electrification — and everything in-between.
We review the benefits and target applications of ST’s broad high-voltage portfolio, followed by a dedicated discussion on the new 600 V - 700 V M6 series highly suited for applications requiring high efficiency and power density, such as Switched-Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
You will learn:
- What makes the MDmesh™ structure so effective
- The target applications for each of the 5 MDmesh™ families
- About the power topologies enabling high efficiency standards
- The diverse packaging options available
- About the resources available to help designers use MDmesh™ MOSFETs