The Arm® Cortex®-M7-based STM32H7 MCU series leverages ST’s Non-Volatile-Memory (NVM) technology to reach the industry’s highest benchmark scores for Cortex-M-based microcontrollers with up to 1327 DMIPS/ 3224 CoreMark executing from embedded Flash memory.
The STM32H7 series includes three product line groups:
Dual-core lines: Arm® Cortex®-M7 and Cortex®-M4 cores can respectively run up to 480 MHz and 240 MHz enabling more processing and application partitioning. Dual-core STM32H7 product lines are available with an embedded SMPS for improved dynamic power efficiency.
Single-core lines: single-core Cortex®-M7 offers either great performance at 550 MHz or a unique combination of performance and power saving at 280 MHz and 34 µA (typ) in STOP mode.
Value lines: With an embedded 128 Kbytes Flash memory, the STM32H750/B0 MCUs are cost-effective STM32H7 devices.
STM32H7 devices embedding a crypto/hash processor support security services such as Secure Firmware Install and Secure Boot – Secure Firmware Upgrade enabling the installation of new application codes in a secured manner.
The STM32H7 single-core and value lines are pin-to-pin compatible with the STM32F7 series of very high-performance MCUs and STM32F4 series of high-performance MCUs for the most common packages.
You will learn:
The aim of this webinar is to introduce our latest product within Single-core lines of the STM32H7 Series - STM32H72x & STM32H73x. We will discuss some of its target applications and key features, as well as its robust Ecosystem that's already well in place.
- Download the STM32H723/733 application note, technical note and datasheet
- Download the STM32H725/735 application note, technical note and datasheet
- Full range of STM32H7 training courses available online
- Discovery kit with STM32H735IG MCU
- STM32 Nucleo-144 development board with STM32H723ZG MCU, supports Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity
- STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32H7 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS, USB, TCP/IP, File system, RTOS, Graphic - and examples running on ST boards)