The TSV73x series of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers offer low-voltage operation, rail-to-rail input and output, and excellent accuracy (Violower than 200 μV at 25 °C).
These devices benefit from STMicroelectronics®5 V CMOS technology and offer an excellent speed/power consumption ratio (900 kHz typical gain bandwidth) while consuming 60 μA typical at 5 V. The TSV73x series also feature an ultra-low input bias current.
The single version (TSV731), the dual version (TSV732), and the quad version (TSV734) are housed in the smallest industrial packages.
These characteristics make the TSV73x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-powered and portable applications, and active filtering.
- Low offset voltage: 200 μV max.
- Low power consumption: 60 μA at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 900 kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- Higher accuracy without calibration
- Energy saving
- Guaranteed operation on low-voltage battery
- Related products
- See the TSV71 series (150 kHz for 14 μA) for more power savings