The TSU111, TSU112 and the TSU114 operational amplifiers (op-amp) offer an ultra low-power consumption per channel of 900 nA typical and 1.2 µA maximum when supplied by 3.3 V. Combined with a supply voltage range of 1.5 V to 5.5 V, these features allow the TSU11x to be efficiently supplied by a coin type Lithium battery or a regulated voltage in low-power applications.
The high accuracy of 150 µV max. and 11.5 kHz gain bandwidth make the TSU11x ideal for sensor signal conditioning, battery supplied, and portable applications.
- Sub-micro ampere current consumption: Icc = 900 nA typ. at 25 °C
- Low offset voltage: 150 µV max. at 25 °C, 235 µV max. over full temperature range (-40 to 85 °C)
- Low noise over 0.1 to 10 Hz bandwidth: 3.6 µVpp
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 11.5 kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 10 pA max. at 25 °C
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- More than 25 years of typical equivalent lifetime supplied by a 220 mA.h CR2032 coin type Lithium battery
- High accuracy without calibration
- Tolerance to power supply transient drops
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.