The TSV6290 and the TSV6291 are single operational amplifiers with a high bandwidth which consume only 29 µA. They must be used in a gain configuration (G < -3, G > 4).
With a very low input bias current and low offset voltage (800 µV maximum for the A version), the TSV629x family of devices is ideal for applications requiring precision. The devices can operate at a power supply ranging from 1.5 to 5.5 V, and therefore suit battery-powered devices, extending battery life.
The TSV6290 comes with a shutdown function.
The TSV6290 and TSV6291 present a high tolerance to ESD, sustaining 4 kV for the human body model.
The TSV6290 and TSV6291 are offered in SOT23-5/6 and SC70-5/6 micropackages, with extended temperature ranges from -40 °C to 125 °C.
All these features make the TSV629x ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V – 5.5 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: 800 µV max (A version)
- Low power consumption: 29 µA typical
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz typical
- Stable when used in gain configuration
- Micropackages: SOT23-5/6, SC70-5/6
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typical
- Extended temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- 4 kV human body model
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。