The TS4962 is a differential class-D BTL power amplifier. It can drive up to 2.2 W into a 4 Ω load and 1.4 W into an 8 Ω load at 5 V. It achieves outstanding efficiency (88% typ.) compared to standard AB-class audio amps.
The gain of the device can be controlled via two external gain setting resistors. Pop and click reduction circuitry provides low on/off switch noise while allowing the device to start within 5 ms. A standby function (active low) enables the current consumption to be reduced to 10 nA typical.
- Operating from VCC = 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Standby mode active low
- Output power: 2.8 W into 4 Ω and 1.7 W into 8 Ω with 10 % THD+N maximum and 5 V power supply
- Output power: 2.2 W at 5 V or 0.7 W at 3.0 V into 4 Ω with 1 % THD+N maximum
- Output power: 1.4 W at 5 V or 0.5 W at 3.0 V into 8 Ω with 1 % THD+N maximum
- Adjustable gain via external resistors
- Low current consumption 2 mA at 3 V
- Efficiency: 88 % typical
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB typical
- PSRR: 63 dB typical at 217 Hz with 6 dB gain
- PWM base frequency: 280 kHz
- Low pop and click noise
- Available in DFN8 3 x 3 mm package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。