The device is a single channel high-side driver manufactured using ST proprietary VIPower® technology and housed in the Octapak package. The device is designed to drive 12 V automotive grounded loads through a 3 V and 5 V CMOS-compatible interface, providing protection and diagnostics.
The device integrates advanced protective functions such as load current limitation, overload active management by power limitation and overtemperature shutdown.
A sense enable pin allows OFF-state diagnosis to be disabled during the module low-power mode as well as external sense resistor sharing among similar devices.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Single channel smart high-side driver with CurrentSense analog feedback
- Very low standby current
- Compatible with 3.0 V and 5 V CMOS outputs
- Diagnostic functions
- Overload and short to ground (power limitation) indication
- Thermal shutdown indication
- OFF-state open-load detection
- Output short to VCC detection
- Sense enable/ disable
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Load current limitation
- Self limiting of fast thermal transients
- Loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Reverse battery
- Electrostatic discharge protection
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。