The L9966 is an automotive grade IC designed to be used as sensors interface. Up to 15 channels are available for analog sensing, resistance measurement and digital sensing (e.g. temperature, lambda, pressure, position sensors).
The L9966 allows replacing a number of discrete components and it gives the possibility to change the sensors across different applications without modifying the PCB hardware.
Target applications are Engine Control Units and Body/Chassis Modules.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- 12 V and 24 V systems compatible (operating battery supply voltage 5.5 V-36 V)
- Programmable interface with 15 total inputs:
12 for connection to external analog loads (with connection to VVAR, VDD5 and clamped battery VPRE, with resistance measurement)
4 with also λ sensor functionality 4 with also SENT functionality
- 3 for connection to external digital switches (with connection to VPRE)
- 12 for connection to external analog loads (with connection to VVAR, VDD5 and clamped battery VPRE, with resistance measurement)
- Programmable pull-up/down current sources
- Integrated precise resistance measurements
- 12 bit ADC for voltage measurements
- 15 bit ADC for resistance measurements
- Variable reluctance sensor / Hall sensor Interface
- 1 analog output channel + 4 digital output channels
- SPI interface for device configuration and data communication
- Overtemperature protection
- Thermal resistance Rth(j-c) = 3 K/W
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||TQFP 48 7x7x1.0||-||-||PHILIPPINES||3.4 / 1k|