The M41T80 is a low power serial RTC with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator (external crystal controlled). Eight registers are used for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary coded decimal (BCD) format. An additional 12 registers provide status/control of alarm, 32 KHz output, and square wave functions. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two line, bi-directional I2C interface. The built-in address register is incremented automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.
Functions available to the user include a time-of-day clock/calendar, alarm interrupts, 32 KHz output, and programmable square wave output. The eight clock address locations contain the century, year, month, date, day, hour, minute, second and tenths/hundredths of a second in 24-hour BCD format. Corrections for 28, 29 (leap year - valid until year 2100), 30 and 31 day months are made automatically.
The M41T80 is supplied in an 8-pin SOIC.
- Counters for tenths/hundredths of seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, year, and century
- 32 KHz crystal oscillator integrating load capacitance (12.5 pF) providing exceptional oscillator stability and high crystal series resistance operation
- Serial interface supports I2C bus (400 kHz)
- 2.0 to 5.5 V clock operating voltage
- 32 KHz square wave on power-up to drive a microcontroller in low-power mode
- Programmable (1 Hz to 32 KHz) square wave
- Programmable alarm and interrupt function
- Low operating current of 200 μA
- Operating temperature of –40 to 85 °C
- ECOPACK®package available
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。