Multilink ACP is a debug probe which allows a PC/laptop access to JTAG/SWD on ARM Cortex devices. It connects between a USB port on a Windows machine and the standard debug connector on the target. The debug headers can be accessed by simply flipping open the plastic case. Ribbon cables that correspond to all supported devices are included.
- USB interface from PC to Multilink allows for fast, easy programming and debugging
- Draws power from USB interface-- no separate power supply required (draws less than 1mA from the target).
- Target Voltage: 1.8V-5.25V
- Compatible with ARM devices from many manufacturers.
- ARM device support includes both JTAG and SWD protocols
- Includes USB cable, Type A Male to Type B Male, 6-ft.