The practiSPIN 2 is Windows® based software providing a graphical user interface for the evaluation of the L6208, L6206, L6207 and L6235 devices. For each device a specific user interface is proposed, allowing exploring the full set of functionalities.
A script editor allows controlling all aspects of the device using the Python language.
- Stepper motor driver applications using the L6208 or L6207
- Speed profile management
- Positioning and speed tracking commands
- Dual brush DC motor applications using the L6206 or L6207
- Independent motor driving
- Parallel mode for high current operation
- 6Step brushless motor application using the L6235
- Voltage mode and current mode driving
- Speed feedback
- Scripting using Python.