STM8CubeMX is part of STMicroelectronics’s STM8Cube™ original initiative to ease developers’ life by reducing development efforts, time and cost. STM8Cube covers STM8 portfolio.
STM8CubeMX is a graphical tool that allows configuring STM8 microcontrollers very easily and generating the corresponding configuration reports.
Step one consists in selecting the STMicroelectronics STM8 microcontroller that matches the required set of peripherals, or in choosing a target board.
The user can then configure the microcontroller thanks to a pinout-conflict solver, a clock-tree setting helper and a power-consumption calculator.
Finally, the user launches the report generation utility.
- Intuitive STM8 microcontroller selection
- Microcontroller graphical configuration:
- Pinout with automatic conflict resolution
- Clock tree with dynamic configuration validation
- Power sequence with estimate of consumption results
- Configuration report generation
- Available as a standalone software running on Windows®, Linux® and OS X® operating systems (OS X® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries)