The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 Bluetooth low energy expansion board is based on the BlueNRG-M0 BLE network processor module.
The BlueNRG-M0 is Bluetooth v4.2 compliant, FCC and IC certified (FCC ID: S9NBNRGM0AL; IC: 8976C-BNRGM0AL). It supports simultaneous master/slave roles and can behave as a Bluetooth low energy sensor and hub device at the same time.
The BlueNRG-M0 provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor, with integrated radio, antenna, high frequency and LPO oscillators.
The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 is compatible with the ST morpho (not mounted) and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout.
The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the SPI pin and allows changing the default SPI clock, SPI chip select and SPI IRQ by replacing a resistor on the expansion board.
- STM32 Nucleo expansion board based on the BlueNRG-M0 Bluetooth v4.2 compliant, FCC and IC certified module (FCC ID: S9NBNRGM0AL; IC: 8976C-BNRGM0AL)
- BlueNRG-M0 main features:
- Embedded Bluetooth low energy protocol stack (GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL, RFPHY)
- Embedded BlueNRG-MS network processor
- On-board chip antenna
- Small form factor: 11.5 mmx13.5 mm
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Scalable solution capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and samples for BlueNRG-MS, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2|| 6 distributors |
|立即购买||BlueNRG-M0, BlueNRG-MS|| |
|ST||5A992C||5A002A2||Stock available||ITALY||13.0 / 1|