The X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 is a Dynamic NFC tag evaluation board to allow expansion of the STM32 Nucleo boards. It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout and it is designed around the M24SR64-Y. The M24SR64-Y device is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with a dual interface. It embeds a 64 Kbit EEPROM memory. It can be operated from an I2C interface or by a 13.56 MHz RFID reader or a NFC phone.
The board is powered through the Arduino UNO R3 connectors. It also includes three LEDs for general purpose.
- M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC
- NFC antenna: 31 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT14)
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Powered through the Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- 3 color LEDs for general purpose
learn how to un-pack and install X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1, STM32 Nucleo expansion board based M24SR Dynamic NFC tag
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
虚拟 - 增强现实
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.