The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is a bipolar stepper motor driver expansion board based on the L6208 driver for bipolar stepper motors. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving bipolar stepper motors in STM32 Nucleo projects. The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other STM32 expansion boards with a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the ST Morpho connector.
- Voltage range: 8 V to 50 V
- Phase current: up to 2.8 A r.m.s.
- Dual independent PWM current controllers
- Fast and slow decay mode selection
- Decoding logic for stepper motors, full and half step drives
- Overcurrent protection
- Thermal protection shuntdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||核心产品||Board production status||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1|| 6 distributors |
|L6208||Stock available||EAR99||ITALY||13.0 / 1|
Board production status
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
13.0 / 1
Country of Origin