The X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 is a low voltage stepper motor driver expansion board based on the STSPIN220 monolithic low voltage driver for low voltage stepper motors. It represents an affordable, easy-to-use solution for driving low voltage stepper motors in your STM32 Nucleo project, implementing portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
It includes a stepper driver able to operate in low voltage (battery) scenarios, allowing zero consumption states. The device implements current control with fixed OFF time and a maximum 1/256 microstep resolution.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and supports the addition of other STM32 expansion boards with a single STM32 Nucleo board. You can also mount the ST morpho connector.
- Low voltage range: 1.8 to 10 V
- Microstep adjustment up to the 256th step
- Phase current: up to 1.3 ARMS
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full protection overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
Learn how to unpack and install your expansion board for STM32 ODE based on the STSPIN220 low voltage stepper motor driver