The X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo is based on the STSPIN250 low voltage brush DC motor driver.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 2.6 A r.m.s.
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
learn how to unpack and install X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1 low voltage brush-DC motor driver STM32 ODE expansion board based on the STSPIN250 motor driver
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||ITALY||9.8 / 1|