The X-NUCLEO-IHM15A1 dual brush DC motor driver expansion board is based on the STSPIN840 for STM32 Nucleo.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of compact motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
Thanks to the parallel operation, it can be easily converted to a single brush DC driver with double current capability.
The current limiters and complete set of protection features make it suitable for rugged applications.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM15A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
- Voltage range from 7 to 45 V
- Output current up to 1.5 Arms for each motor
- Two independent current limiters with adjustable OFF time
- Full protection set including: overcurrent, short-circuit, under voltage lock out and thermal shutdown
- Parallel operation
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||ITALY||16.1 / 1|