The X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 is a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on the STSPIN233 for STM32 Nucleo.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
The board is designed for six-step and FOC algorithms with single and three-shunt sensing topology.
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 1.3 Arms
- Full overcurrent protection and short-circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors
- Hall/Encoder motor sensor connector and circuit
- Potentiometer available for speed regulation
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.