The X-NUCLEO-53L3A2 is an expansion board for the NUCLEO-F401RE development board. It provides a complete evaluation kit allowing anyone to learn, evaluate, and develop their applications using the VL53L3CX, ranging sensor with multi target detection..
The X-NUCLEO-53L3A2 expansion board is delivered with a cover glass holder in which three different spacers of 0.25, 0.5, and 1 mm height can be fitted below the cover glass to simulate various air gaps.
Two VL53L3CX breakout boards can be connected using two 10-pin connectors.
The X-NUCLEO-53L3A2 expansion board is compatible with the STM32 nucleo board family, and with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout.
Several ST expansion boards can be superposed through the Arduino connectors which allows, for example, the development of VL53L3CX applications with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi interfaces.
- VL53L3CX Time-of-Flight (ToF) ranging sensor with multi target detection
- Accurate absolute ranging distance, independent of the reflectance of the target
- 0.25, 0.5, and 1 mm spacers to simulate air gaps
- Two different cover windows
- Two VL53L3CX breakout boards
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo board family
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
- Full system software (SW) supplied, including code examples and graphical user interface. All this can be downloaded from the VL53L3CX product page on st.com.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|