The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use wireless IoT and wearable sensor box kit designed to help simplify app development based on remote motion and environmental sensor data.
The kit firmware provides a range of development modes: from Entry Mode for developers with little or no programming skills, to Pro Mode where users can load custom firmware on the SensorTile.box STM32 microcontroller.
The STSW-MKSBOX1_BL firmware allows you to restore the ability to upgrade firmware over the air (FOTA) in the event that FOTA functionality is overwritten or deleted due to a custom firmware upload.
- Restores FOTA functionality deleted by custom firmware.
- Requires the following:
- STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) board
- Mini USB B to USB-B cable
- Micro USB-B to USB-B cable
- ST-LINK/V2 programmer with correct driver installed on PC
- STM32 ST-LINK Utility (STSW-LINK004) software installed on PC
- Smartphone with ST BLE Sensor app installed
- JTAG adapter board V1.0: adapter from JTAG20 to STDC14 connector
- Flat cable to connect JTAG adapter to SensorTile.box
- BLEFOTA_BL.bin firmware file
|产品型号||Software Version||Marketing Status||供应商||下载|
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
图片 产品型号 制造商 描述 ST-LINK/V2 ST STM8和STM32的ST-LINK/V2在线调试器/编程器产品型号