The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use wireless IoT and wearable sensor box kit designed to help simplify app development based on remote motion and environmental sensor data.
The kit firmware provides a range of development modes: from Entry Mode for developers with little or no programming skills, to Pro Mode where users can load custom firmware on the SensorTile.box STM32 microcontroller.
The STSW-MKSBOX1_BL firmware allows you to restore the ability to upgrade firmware over the air (FOTA) in the event that FOTA functionality is overwritten or deleted due to a custom firmware upload.
- Restores FOTA functionality deleted by custom firmware.
- Requires the following:
- STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) board
- Mini USB B to USB-B cable
- Micro USB-B to USB-B cable
- ST-LINK/V2 programmer with correct driver installed on PC
- STM32 ST-LINK Utility (STSW-LINK004) software installed on PC
- Smartphone with ST BLE Sensor app installed
- JTAG adapter board V1.0: adapter from JTAG20 to STDC14 connector
- Flat cable to connect JTAG adapter to SensorTile.box
- BLEFOTA_BL.bin firmware file
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture 产品型号 制造商 描述 ST-LINK/V2 ST ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32产品型号
ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
Picture 产品型号 制造商 描述 STSW-LINK004 ST STM32 ST-LINK utility STSW-LINK007 ST ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1, STLINK-V3 boards firmware upgrade STSW-LINK008 ST ST-LINK/V2-1 USB driver on Windows Vista, 7 and 8 STSW-LINK009 ST ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1 USB driver signed for Windows7, Windows8, Windows10