Cs/OS3 is the commercial version of the Micrium’s reliable uC/OS-III kernel. Along with proven task scheduling kernel services, Cs/OS3 provides extensive built-in performance measurement capabilities, easy-to-use power management functions, and mechanisms for mitigating the effects of stack overflows and other erroneous behavior.
The features of the Cs/OS3 kernel include:
- Efficient preemptive scheduling with optional round-robin capabilities
- Delivered with complete, clean, consistent source code with in-depth documentation.
- Highly scalable: Unlimited number of tasks, priorities and kernel objects
- Resource-efficient: 6 to 24 kBytes code space, 1+ kByte data space
- Very low interrupt disable time
- Extensive performance measurement metrics (configurable)
- Certifiable for safety-critical applications