With UNISON RTOS Security is always included, as all the security features you need are built into the environment and tested in the environment.
- SSL/TLS (included into UNISON TCP/IP package)
- IPSec (included into UNISON TCP/IP package)
- Secure mail or secure SMTP (included into UNISON Advanced Networking package)
- Secure web pages or HTTPS (included into UNISON Advanced Networking package)
- Secure shell - SSH (included into UNISON SSOSH package)
- Secure management - SNMP v3 (included into UNISON SNMP v1, v2c and v3 package)
- Secure Bootloader (included into Remedy Bootloader package)
UNISON SSOSH UNISON POSIX Shell (POSH) command line interpreter for use with file I/O connections and telnet. Borne shell compatible command subset. With UNISON communications security supports SSH access across IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Remedy Secure Bootloader (using AES-128/256) provides the capability to reflash an image on a part using a two stage process and providing a fail safe mechanism to ensure that physical field support is not required.