WolfSSL focuses on creating high quality, portable, embedded security software.
Current products include the wolfSSL embedded SSL library, wolfCrypt embedded crypto engine, wolfMQTT, wolfSSH, and wolfSSL JNI wrapper.WolfSSL now has support for TLS 1.3.
- wolfSSL is a lightweight C-language-based SSL/TLS library targeted for embedded, RTOS, or resource-constrained environments primarily because of its small size, speed, and portability. wolfSSL supports industry standards up to the current TLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.2 levels, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL, offers a simple API, an OpenSSL compatibility layer, OCSP and CRL support, and offers several progressive ciphers. wolfSSL is under active development, and should be chosen over yaSSL when possible.
- yaSSL is a C++ based SSL library for embedded and RTOS environments targeted at individuals who prefer to use the C++ language. yaSSL supports industry standards up to TLS 1.1, and also includes an OpenSSL compatibility interface. wolfSSL should be chosen over yaSSL when possible.
- wolfCrypt embedded cryptography engine is a lightweight cryptography library targeted for embedded, RTOS, and resource constrained environments primarily because of its small size, speed, and portability.
- wolfCrypt supports the most popular algorithms and ciphers as well as progressive ones such as ChaCha20, Curve25519, NTRU, and Blake2b.
- A FIPS 140-2 validated (Certificate #2425) verion of wolfCrypt library is also available.
- wolfMQTT library is a client implementation of the MQTT written in C for embedded use. It supports SSL/TLS via the wolfSSL library. It was built from the ground up to be multi-platform, space conscience and extensible.
- It supports all Packet Types, all Quality of Service (QoS) levels 0-2 and supports SSL/TLS using the wolfSSL library.
- This implementation is based on the MQTT v3.1.1 specification
- wolfSSH library is a lightweight SSHv2 server library written in ANSI C and targeted for embedded, RTOS, and resource-constrained environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set.
- For Java applications that wish to leverage the industry-leading wolfSSL SSL/TLS implementation for secure communication, this JNI wrapper provides an interface to give those applications support for the current SSL/TLS standards up to TLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.2.