The FP-ATR-LTE1 is an STM32Cube function pack that allows you to connect an IoT node to Amazon Web Services using LTE cellular connectivity and view GNSS and MEMS sensor data using standard application layer protocols.
It fully supports security and protocol requirements to interface with AWS cloud thanks to the integrated Amazon AWS IoT SDK.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used to develop asset tracking and other related applications. ST also provides an asset tracking dashboard for sensor data visualization.
The package contains examples that implements sensor data reading from a local or a remote device on the Internet.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Teseo-LIV3F-based GNSS module, and for the MEMS motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to connect a node with GNSS and MEMS sensors to a cellular network using LTE communication technology
- Middleware library with FreeRTOS, mbedTLS and Amazon Web Services SDK
- Software interface to access GNSS module (Teseo-LIV3F), temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS22HB), and motion sensors (LSM6DSO, LIS2MDL and LIS2DW12)
- Sample implementations available for X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion boards when connected to a P-L496G-CELL02 LTE cellular to cloud pack
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms