FP-NET-BLESTAR1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect your IoT node in a BLE sensor network to the Internet via a Wi-Fi network. Sensor data from a device in the BLE star network can be transparently sent to the IBM Watson IoT cloud platform and visualized on a client connected to the cloud.
The software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop smart home or remote monitoring applications.
The included sample application configures an STM32L4 Discovery Board as a BLE master connected to several BLE peripherals, or nodes, in a star network topology. The BLE central device can simultaneously connect to a Wi-Fi network and export data from other nodes to the IBM Watson IoT cloud platform.
The BLE master also acts as a slave by accepting connection with a BLE client (typically an Android™/iOS™ device) which can be used to monitor and control the BLE network.
- Complete firmware to build applications based on BLE and Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing devices to connect with both BLE-enabled smartphones and tablets, and cloud-based services
- Integrated MQTT protocol middleware for easy access to Watson IoT cloud services provided by IBM
- Sample application for B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery Kit (equipped with X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) implementing a simultaneous BLE master/slave and Wi-Fi gateway device
- Compatible with BLE sensor nodes implemented using the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1, FP-SNS-FLIGHT1 and FP-SNS-MOTENV1 function packs
- Compatible with the SensNet application for AndroidTM/iOSTM devices to control the BLE star network and to display the data sent by the slave nodes
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|FP-NET-BLESTAR1||STM32Cube function pack for creating a BLE star network connected via Wi-Fi to IBM Watson IoT cloud||2.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity