FP-AI-VISION1 is an STM32Cube function pack featuring examples of computer vision applications based on Convolutional Neural Network (CNN).
FP-AI-VISION1 is composed of software components generated by the X-CUBE-AI Expansion Package complemented with application software components dedicated to the AI-based computer vision application.
The application examples provided in the function pack are food recognition (recognizing among 18 classes of common food), and person presence detection (identifying whether a person is present in the image or not).
FP-AI-VISION1 implements advanced computer vision application using STM32_AI_Runtime Neural Networks libraries. Libraries are based on pre-trained models and are generated with the X-CUBE-AI Expansion Package for the STM32CubeMX tool.
The function pack demonstrates the integration of two types of Neural Network model: 32-bit floating-point model and 8-bit quantized model. It also demonstrates model integration in different memory configurations (relying only on MCU internal memory or using also external memories).
The FP-AI-VISION1 function pack features an image library, STM32_Image, that can be used to develop specific computer vision applications, together with the suggested combination of hardware boards. It includes various processing functions to process the content of the frame buffer.
The FP-AI-VISION1 function pack also includes the drivers for the camera as well as the framework for capturing images into the frame buffer, preprocessing the content of the frame buffer, and running the Neural Network inference.
FP-AI-VISION1 runs on the STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery board connected to the STM32F4DIS-CAM camera daughterboard through STMicroelectronics DCMI parallel interface. Information related to STM32H747I-DISCO is available on STMicroelectronics website at www.st.com while information about STM32F4DIS-CAM is obtained directly from Farnell website at https://www.farnell.com.
- Complete firmware to develop a computer vision application on STM32 microcontroller
- Image pre-processing library (STM32_Image)
- Neural Network library optimized for STM32 (STM32_AI_Runtime) generated by means of the X-CUBE-AI Expansion Package for STM32CubeMX
- Food recognition application based on Convolutional Neural Network
- Person presence detection application based on Convolutional Neural Network
- Integration examples based on float and quantized models
- Libraries enabling the test, debug and validation of the embedded application
- Support for camera frame capture to enable image dataset collection
- Sample implementations available for the STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery board connected to the STM32F4DIS-CAM camera daughterboard
- Free and user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|FP-AI-VISION1||STM32Cube function pack for high performance STM32 with artificial intelligence (AI) application for Computer Vision||2.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.