The X-CUBE-AUDIO package contains a comprehensive set of audio processing components for the STM32F4 and STM32F7 Series of microcontrollers. It is composed of high-quality efficient software libraries and modules ready to be embedded into a variety of audio appliances. All audio binaries are delivered with internal 32-bit processing and support either 16- or 32-bits I/O buffers.
Each audio effect application in X-CUBE-AUDIO expects a 16-bit stereo audio input signal at a 48-kHz sampling rate, using wave format with I/O data buffers dimensioned for 10 ms.
- STM32Cube audio effect modules and libraries for the STM32F4 and STM32F7 Series of microcontrollers
- 16-bit wave format stereo input at 48 kHz expected by Xcube audio applications
- 32-bit resolution audio library computation and 16- or 32-bit I/O buffers supported
- Bass manager (BAM): management of the low frequencies of a stereo signal, including compressor and limiter
- Generic biquad filter (BIQ): IIR second order filters and predefined standard filters such as peak removal, loudness, notch, voice enhancer, low-pass, and high-pass frequency response for transducer equalization
- Clock drift compensation (CDC): compensation of drift by smoothly adding or removing one sample
- Gain manager (GAM): management of input signal volume with negative gains in range [-80 dB: 0 dB] with 0.5 dB granularity without compression
- Graphical equalizer (GREQ): 5, 8 or 10 bands. Adjustable gain factors from -12 dB to +12 dB in standard mode
- Headphone virtualizer (HPV): audio virtualization for headphones from a 1.0/2.0/5.1/7.1 input stream to a virtualized 2.0 output stream
- MP3 Decoder (MP3Dec): decoder for MPEG-1,2 or 2.5 formats (for layers 1, 2 and 3) supporting constant, free format or VBR variable bit rate for mono or stereo audio input streams with PCM (Pulse Code Modulation) decoded output.
- MP3 encoder (MP3Enc): encoder for MPEG-1,2 or 2.5 formats (for layer 3 only) supporting fixed or free format bit rate for mono or stereo audio input streams.
- Sampling rate converter (SRC236 and SRC441):
- sampling frequency conversion from any rate with a ratio of 2, 3, 6, 3/2, 1/2, 1/3, 1/6, or 2/3
- sampling frequency conversion from 44.1 kHz to 48 kHz
- Omni surround multichannel virtualizer (OMNI2):
- audio virtualization for loudspeakers from a 1.0/2.0/5.1/7.1 input stream to a virtualized 2.0 output stream (including stereo widening effect).
- Omni surround stereo widener (OMNI2_SW only) audio virtualization for loudspeakers from a 1.0/2.0 input stream to a widened 2.0 output stream.
- Smart volume control (SVC): management of audio input signal volume including a compression with gains in the range [-80 dB:+36 dB]
- Sound detector (SDR): audio signals detection used to trigger signal processing such as speech recognition
- Sound meter (SMR): level measurement on a logarithmic scale
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-AUDIO||Audio effects software expansion for STM32Cube||1.1.1||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.