The X-CUBE-AZURE Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32L4 Series, STM32F4 Series, and STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as end devices.
X-CUBE-AZURE runs on four platforms. The B-L475E-IOT01A and 32F413HDISCOVERY boards support Wi-Fi® connectivity with an on-board Inventek module. The 32F769IDISCOVERY board provides a native Ethernet interface. The P-L496G-CELL02 pack includes an STM32L496AGI6-based low-power Discovery board equipped with Quectel's BG96 modem (LTE Cat M1/NB/2G fallback) for cellular connectivity.
For the four platforms, a sample application configures the network connectivity parameters, and illustrates the various ways for a device to interact with Microsoft® Azure® IoT Hub. The application shows how a simple client application connects to the Azure® IoT Hub in order to publish device state and telemetry data, and receive device configuration from the cloud.
The application handles Azure® messages, methods and twin update commands. This allows, from the Azure IoT console, the remote control of the user LED state, the change of the telemetry interval, or the trigger of remote firmware update.
It connects to the ST-AZURE-Dashboard for easy sensor data visualization and device control.
It is possible to securely update firmware based on a bootloader derived from the X-CUBE-SBSFU Expansion Package.
Device authentication and TLS encryption security features are complemented on the client side by the Secure Boot and Secure Firmware Update features.
The B-L475E-IOT01A board reports telemetry data such as measurement of humidity, temperature, and atmospheric pressure.
- Ready-to-run firmware example using cellular, Wi-Fi®, and Ethernet connectivity to support quick evaluation and development of Microsoft® Azure® cloud-connected applications
- Board configuration interface for connection to the Azure® IoT Hub
- Secure Boot and Secure Firmware Update
- TLS encryption
- Azure® IoT Hub, and bidirectional communication examples implemented
- Azure® X509 device authentication and Azure® Device Provisioning Service (DPS)
- Connection to an Azure® IoT central demonstration
- Connection to STMicroelectronics dashboard for Azure®, for easy sensor data visualization and device control
- Specific features on the B-L475E-IOT01A board such as measurement of humidity, temperature, 3-axis magnetic data, 3-axis acceleration, 3-axis gyroscope data, atmospheric pressure, and time-of-flight
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|Azure-dashboard||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with telemetry and device management applications for Microsoft Azure cloud||4.0.1||ST||-||Go to site|
|X-CUBE-AZURE||Microsoft Azure software expansion for STM32Cube||1.2.1||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.