The X-CUBE-BLE2 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth low energy device.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 when connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Complete middleware to build Bluetooth low energy applications using BlueNRG-2 device
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32CubeMX
- Numerous examples to aid comprehension of Bluetooth connectivity applications
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-BLE2||Bluetooth low energy software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.