The X-CUBE-GNSS1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube.
The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for the Teseo-LIV3F and Teseo-VIC3DA global navigation satellite system (GNSS) devices, middleware for the NMEA protocol support, and RTOS (Azure® RTOS ThreadX or FreeRTOS™) for task scheduling to ensure a better asynchronous message parsing.
It is built on top of the STM32Cube software technology for easy portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations for the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 and the X-NUCLEO-GNSS2A1 expansion boards, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-L073RZ, or NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q development board.
The software also includes a sample application for assisted GNSS provided by the Teseo-LIV3F and Teseo-VIC3DA GNSS devices. The application is tailored for the B-L475E-IOT01A discovery kit for IoT nodes.
- Complete software to build applications using the Teseo-LIV3F or Teseo-VIC3DA GNSS device
- Middleware for the NMEA protocol and for assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) support
- RTOS (Azure® RTOS ThreadX or FreeRTOS™) task scheduling to ensure a better asynchronous message parsing
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to transmit GNSS data to a PC and for A-GNSS support
- Free, user-friendly license terms
The X-CUBE-GNSS1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for Teseo-LIV3F Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) device and middleware for the NMEA protocol support. It is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. This video shows how to use the X-CUBE-GNSS1 pack in the STM32CubeMX tool.