The X-CUBE-MEMS1-V4 (legacy version) expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the sensors and collect temperature, humidity, pressure and motion data from the HTS221, LPS25HB, LSM6DS0, LSM6DS3, LPS22HB, LSM6DSL, LSM303AGR and LIS3MDL devices.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L152RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board and SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1).
The software provides advanced motion libraries together with sample applications available only for NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L476RG. The motion libraries include MotionAC (accelerometer calibration library), MotionAR (activity recognition library), MotionAW (activity recognition for wrist library), MotionCP (carrying position library), MotionEC (eCompass library), MotionFA (fitness activities library), MotionFD (fall detection library), MotionFX (sensor fusion library), MotionGC (gyroscope calibration library), MotionGR (gesture recognition library), MotionID (intensity detection library), MotionMC (magnetometer calibration library), MotionPE (pose estimation library) and MotionPM (pedometer library), MotionSD (standing and sitting desk detection library), MotionTL (tilt sensing library).
- Complete software to build applications using temperature and humidity sensors (HTS221 for both X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2), pressure sensor (LPS25HB for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and LPS22HB for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) and motion sensors (LIS3MDL and LSM6DS0 for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and LSM303AGR and LSM6DSL for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2)
- Several examples to show the innovative inertial and environmental sensors
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor data to a PC
- Compatible with the Unicleo-GUI graphical user interface to display sensor data and configure outputs
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 board connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L152RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board and SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1)
- Advanced motion libraries with sample applications available only for NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L476RG
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-MEMS1-V4||Version 4 legacy sensor and motion algorithm software expansion for STM32Cube||4.4.1||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.