X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube.
The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for audio data acquisition from MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M) and USB streaming of the recorded signals.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers and comes with examples showing X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 capabilities when connected to NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M)
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Audio input class USB driver to allow the recognition of the device as a standard USB microphone and enable audio streaming
- PC-based streaming using third-party standard audio editors
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Microphone acquisition sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 board when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board
- Advanced processing applications based on ST acoustic libraries for NUCLEO-F401RE, including AcousticBF (real time beamforming) sample and AcousticSL (real time sound source localization) sample
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity