X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube.
The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for audio data acquisition from MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M) and USB streaming of the recorded signals.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers and comes with examples showing X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 capabilities when connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55, NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M)
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Audio input class USB driver to allow the recognition of the device as a standard USB microphone and enable audio streaming
- PC-based streaming using third-party standard audio editors
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Microphone acquisition sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion board when connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55, NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG development board
- Advanced processing applications based on ST acoustic libraries for NUCLEO-F401RE, including AcousticBF (real time beamforming) sample and AcousticSL (real time sound source localization) sample
|型号||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1||Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube||5.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity