The X-CUBE-PLM1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on STM32 and includes drivers that allow interfacing a ST7580 power line networking system-on-chip.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with all the drivers needed to communicate with the ST7580 power line device on the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 expansion board. After downloading the drivers to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board, you can start evaluating the communication features of the ST7580 using a DC two-wire link between two boards.
- Complete software to drive the ST7580 power line device hosted by X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 expansion board
- Example firmware available for point-to-point communication, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to transmit real-time communication data to a PC
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on XNUCLEO- PLM01A1 board connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
|产品型号||描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-PLM1||Power line communication expansion software based on ST7580 for STM32Cube||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.